Subject: RE: [Leica] Don's PAW 5 Scot in the light or the psychology of siblings
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 07:34:38 -0500

Daniel,
Thank you for the comment.  I had an artistic pause with the something
(actually an old southern pie safe) in the background.  Ultimately, I
decided to leave it in to reinforce the feeling that there was more in
the dark than meets the eye.  With your comment I will re-think that
decision.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com