Subject: Re: [Leica] AND THE WINNAHS ARE!!!!
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 06:56:59 -0700

If the winners could contact me at:

jbcollier@shaw.ca

with the type of camera(s) they own and their mailing address, I will
arrange for the delivery of appropriate prizes.

My thanks to BD and his daughter for judging this contest. Especially
to BD for being such a good sport and taking all my gentle ribbing in
the spirit in which it was intended. I would also like to assure
everyone that I like cats. It is just their photographs that I get a
rum reaction to.

Cheers,

John Collier