Subject: Re: [Leica] Mini-tripod review
From: "Bill Harting" <wharting@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 11:04:58 -0500

Karen,

I have the same Leica minipod, earlier version (without the feet) listed in
the 1967 Leica catalog and purchased about that time as part No. 14100
($9.60) and small ballhead No. 14105 ($10.50). Works well with the offset
tripod hole on the M-series cameras, and well as with my Rolleiflex. Perhaps
the later versions had different numbers?

bill h