Subject: Re: [Leica] digital in low light
From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 13:06:12 -0700

animal wrote:

> the

>>let's see the photos...steve
> I,ll ask him if I can do that.
> simon

Hi Simon, we have been hearing  how digital is better in low
light than film...I think we all would like to see the
photos and the objective testing that supports this
conclusion...

Steve

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] digital in low light)
Message from Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] digital in low light)