Subject: Re: [Leica] digital in low light
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 21:35:50 +0100

> > the

> >>let's see the photos...steve
> > I,ll ask him if I can do that.
> > simon
>
> Hi Simon, we have been hearing  how digital is better in low
> light than film...I think we all would like to see the
> photos and the objective testing that supports this
> conclusion...
>
> Steve
Well I still believe that it isn,t but will have to proof it this week as I
mentioned this morning.Any tips I could use?

Message from Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] digital in low light)
Message from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] digital in low light)
Message from Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] digital in low light)