Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica in Singapore
From: Bill Lawlor <wvl@infinex.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 13:31:02 -0800

"Point him to Cathay Photo Store in Peninsula Plaza on Coleman Street -
Cathay is established and a franchised Leica retailer.

Joseph Low
Singapore"

Good advice. Also, in the same building on the same floor I found a used
Leica dealer in 1999. I got a M6, and 50 and 35 Summicrons from him at a
good price. I can't recall the store's name.

Cathay Photo has very deep discounts on Mamiya MF gear and other brands
when compared to USA prices. Leica was not discounted very much as I
remember. Probably even less now with the falling dollar.

I think Cathay Photo has a website.

Good hunting, Bill Lawlor