Subject: RE: [Leica] PayPal rant
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 18:16:12 -0600

I bought something using PayPal for $1,500, and the seller decided not
to accept it because I asked that it be sent to my work address (where I
don't receive my credit card statement). The result was that they held
onto my money (that was rejected) for two weeks. Great way to keep you
from overspending on PayPal...freeze my frigging assets (that are taken
directly from my checking account) for two weeks.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA