Subject: Re: [Leica] Film "died" for me this week
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 07:07:44 -0700

Mark is one of the hidden gems of the LUG. At first as a new subscriber
to the Leica "equipment" list you do not understand where he is coming
from. You find yourself puzzling on what the heck he is talking about.
Then you suddenly realize he is, and only ever is, talking about
photography. Mountains of cold bright sliver and nebula sized dye
clouds firmly affixed to film and paper are what interests him.

It keeps me quiet for a while and has me only commenting on what I know
and wishing it was more than it is.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Film "died" for me this week)