Subject: Re: [Leica] Postcard printing
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 10:39:25 -0600

Modern Postcard is great but you might check out some of your local
print shops...one near my house just upgraded to a digital press so can
do very economical runs with super quality.

I have Costco print my business cards as a 4x6 then I cut them down to
size. VERY excellent quality. I do all the layout in Photoshop, save as
a jpg and go. One nice thing of doing it this way is that I can change
the photo so as to offer loads of variety.

Lea