Subject: Re: [Leica] Best pics of 2003
From: "David Rodgers" <davrodgers@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 12:23:32 -0800

Couldn't help thinking, as I looked at some of the "photos", that I'd sure
like to see the originals. (However, the originals are probably
digital...and good luck proving that any digital file is an original). Which
begs the question, is the source a good photographer, or merely adept at
manipulation? And does it really matter? An interesting image is an
interesting image, right?

For some reason it matters to me.

DaveR