Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital M - was Leica to Restructure, Cut Staff
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 14:43:22 -0500

I have never had a doubt in the world that someone could pull it off
technically - the question is whether someone has the money and the
commitment. This, coupled with the rest of the Leica news, suggests that
even Leica realizes the future for a film camera company is indeed
bleak, and that any camera company that wants to stay afloat will have
to do it with digital. So if they can sell those bonds...I'm ready to
order...:-)