Subject: Re: [Leica] Stupid question
From: vick.ko@sympatico.ca
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 9:58:16 -0500

Not at all a stupid question.

Get a thread-to-M mounting ring, install it onto the CL and wind the CL.  That will bring the meter up from its cell.

Then very carefully measure from the flange face to the cell, and see how much depth you can have.  Subtract 1 mm, because that is how thick the cell is.

If the Skopar is deeper than the clearance, then the Skopar cannot be used.

Good luck

Vick