Subject: Re: [Leica] Stupid question
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 21:59:06 +0100

Thanks to all who replied to my question. I tried the lens on with the
shutter on B, and determined that it certainly did not protrude far
enough to reach the shutter. But in the end I emailed Stephen, and he
confirmed that all VC lenses work on all Leica M cameras, including the
CL/CLE. So tomorrow my little 21 is coming with me and my CLs to
Seville.

Nathan