Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] Re: Digital M
From: leicaman@sympatico.ca
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:10:47 -0500

If Leica produces a wonderful full frame 6mp digital M camera, but within a year or two, most of the other camera manufacturers are making 10mp full frame cameras at a fraction of the cost of the Leica, how many Leica owners would be happy to keep using their digital Ms?  I'm not sure "camera for a life-time" is meaningfull nowadays.

- -dan c.