Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] Re: Digital M
From: leicaman@sympatico.ca
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:00:09 -0500

It may not be a Leica from your point of view, but if enough people keep buying Digilux 1s and 2s and 3s etc., that's enought to keep leica happy.  The point is, Leica seems to understand the need to rapidly update their digital camera line.

Producing a mega-expensive digital M which just might be technologically compromised and/or obsolete the day it hits the store shelves may be a mistake on their part. Perhaps they should just concentrate on affordable point and shoots that they can update every year or two.

- -dan c.