Subject: Subject: [Leica] Hexar Diopter?
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@vif.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:14:49 -0500

Hexar diopters there are indeed. Why not get in touch with Konica USA?

But after trying this with M cameras, I learned to deal with contact lenses instead.
By using the diopter, you'll have to be fiddling with your glasses (or go without
them) when you want to be concentrating on what your photographing and how. Switching
to contacts was one of the best things I ever did.

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal

Replies: Reply from joelct <joelct@singnet.com.sg> (Re: Subject: [Leica] Hexar Diopter?)