Subject: Re: [Leica] Interesting piece on the Digital R
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:47:23 -0700

Adam Bridge wrote in part in response to B.D. Colen:

>"I don't remember if you use an R but if you do"

Now Adam, that's the rub. I believe if you check the LUG Archives you'll
find that B. D. is about as familiar with Leica R cameras and lenses as
he is with Leica Digital or Astrophysics. Why try something out in the
real world for a reasonable period of time before you continually
blather on about it, when you can just continually blather on and on and
on about it? The other advantage of this method is it allows you much
more time to blather on!

Keep this in mind when you read B. D.'s latest pontificating about
anything Leica R or Leica digital. I do, and it provides me with no end
of entertainment!

Regards,

Greg