Subject: Re: [Leica] Interesting piece on the Digital R
From: Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 01:00:00 -0500

I noticed on the photo of the R with digital back in the pdf document, that
the battery symbol is indicating a weak battery.  I hope this isn't a
harbinger of things to come!   ;-)

- -dan c.

Replies: Reply from "Mikko J. Kalavainen" <mikko.kalavainen@fotosaarinen.fi> (Re: [Leica] Interesting piece on the Digital R)