Subject: Re: [Leica] Interesting piece on the Digital R
From: "Mikko J. Kalavainen" <mikko.kalavainen@fotosaarinen.fi>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:38:47 +0200

Heh, it's not the only thing wrong.
The picture on the LCD is flipped. See the "xEdeF" and "qapmoC" texts on the Williams. Or should it be "smailliW".

Is this the wrong picture? This might be a picture of the acieL glatigiD kcaB for the 8R/9R cameras...
Oh dear. More coffee is needed...

mikko.
www.fotosaarinen.fi/mikko

Oh, the car is at least a year or two old... But then again, so might the back be when it's finally released.