Subject: Re: [Leica] FOR SALE:From the Leica Gallery in NYC
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 19:32:53 -0700

Hi John,

In my case, I spoke to a lady when I ordered the book and I was told
delivery to Canada would be no problem if I was prepared to pay the
additional postage - I was. When the book came in I spoke to a gentleman
who informed me that he was not willing to ship it to me in Canada in
spite of the prior arrangement. Very strange way to do business!

Regards,

Greg