Subject: Re: [Leica] Interesting piece on the Digital R
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 05:30:41 +0100

Hang on it will be an interchangeble back .
The information on digital vs film  the clarkvision site,
wich states that the film equipment used is just average consumer grade
and reproducable by anyone on a tripod,
states that a digicam needs at least 16 mpixels to equal high resolution
film.
Since hardly anyone will need that resolution why devellop a full frame
sensor to match it?
Isn,t it great that on the rare occasion that you wanted to go that fine you
could just use your old back again?
And all this fast action hi res.stuff is of course nice but what,s the point
of more then 5 mp if you sell your work to newspapers?