Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Help, my web site has been hijacked!
From: RUBEN BLĘDEL <ruben@rhodos.dk>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 09:00:52 +0100

Nathan

Contact your web-provider

I tried to visit your website from my workstation - it runs on Mozilla
instead of  explorer and there was no sign of the porn banner thing -
then I used the explorer on my labtop and was asked to pemit the porn
thing being installed - but no thanks - the problem is that to many
explorers are not updated with the latest safty patches and to many has
way to low security in the preference setting on their explorer.

all this security kills the fun of going to websites with a lot of
different effects but rather that then what you have just experienced

regards

Ruben

Replies: Reply from "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@aol.com> (Re: [Leica] OT: Help, my web site has been hijacked!)
Reply from Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl> (Re: [Leica] OT: Help, my web site has been hijacked!)