Subject: Re: [Leica] Portfolio Editing
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:05:08 -0500

At 12:47 PM 2/13/2004 +1100, Alastair wrote:

>Doing it like this, ie choosing an image to represent a strength has
>culled some of my favorite images, but then that is what editing is all
>about, and it was somehow less painful this way ;-)
>
>cheers

Thank you, Alastair.  I never knew there were so many ways to look at
editing!  It is really an art in itself.  I hadn't thought of editing based
on my photographic strengths but that is a great way to include a variety
of photos for a general portfolio. I'm going to put the actual prints out
on a table and take a good look at your choices.  Thanks again for taking
the time to do this for me.

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP