Subject: Re: [Leica] Piezography users
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 13:02:48 -0500

At 10:51 AM 2/13/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>Any other Cone Piezography users out there?
>
>Apparently Cone Editions (of which Inkjetmall is supposedly a part) has
>filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
>
>Anyone hearing anything about the effect on the system and supplies?
>
>tim

Tim -

All I know is what I read on the Digital B&W forum.  Since I've got the
9000 carts installed in my 3000, it will be awhile before I need to order
any more ink.  I hope this is a reorganization move and not a sign that
they are going out of business.  Jon has done a lot for the B&W inkjet
progress.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com