Subject: RE: [Leica] Interesting piece on.., now prize
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:33:34 -0500

Two of us were on the trail - about six million others 'went along for
the ride' - and then the paper hitched a ride by submitting it as
"Newsday - A Team of Reporters." So neither my name nor the name of the
other 'team leader,' Kathleen Kerr, can be found anywhere in the
Columbia archives. Her name and mine are quite literally engraved in
stone in the Newsday lobby - but....