Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Bessa?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:27:43 -0800

B. D. Colen said:
> As the LUGer whose demise appears to have been predicted - I think - we
> should all lighten up. I didn't take it seriously at all, and, in fact,
> I wasn't sure what the reference was because I never said anything about
> not living long enough to see it.<<<<<<<

B.D.,
Yer like me and we're not going anywhere and when we do, we're goin'
together because.
Here's the new way of looking at life and the world.

"I've become a mean assed son of a bitch!
God wont have me,
The Devil wont take me.
I'm here forever!
So piss off!"  ;-)

Gets some folks out of yer face right quick. ;-) Hey it's Friday afternoon
so what can you expect? :-)

Have a great weekend everybody! :-) And we will see you on Monday if we're
all careful out there with our Leica's, digi or otherwise. Have a good one
wherever you are. :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] Digital Bessa?)