Subject: Re: [Leica] Visoflex & Bellows
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 16:14:13 -0700

Here is a page on the Visoflex 1 to 3 and Bellows 2 as well:

http://elshaw.tripod.com/

Close up cheap? Get a bellows front ring that has an M bayonet mount
(16596). Mount lenses and go. The magnification will be very large
though. Next cheapest would be buy a Cheap 135 Hektor and the adapter
to mount it to the bellows and then you have coverage from Infinity and
Beyond (Very Close Indeed).

John Collier