Subject: Re: [Leica] Visoflex & Bellows
From: "S. Chatterjee & W.F. Grey" <chatterjeegrey@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 18:40:53 -0500

For butterflies the magnification is < 1 so I would try to use the 65mm
Elmar, designed for close up photography. For insects the magnification is >
1 and the object to front element of the lens may be too close for the 65mm
Elmar. You may want to use the optical head of the Tele Elmar 135mm and
screw that on to the normal adapter ring on the bellows.
Sid