Subject: [Leica] [Free] 8 rolls Fuji 1600 Super HG color print film.
From: George Hartzell <hartzell@kestrel.alerce.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 12:43:49 -0800

I have eight rolls of Fuji 1600 Super HG color print film looking for
a home.

They've been sitting in their little tan cannisters on a shelf at room
temperature for a year or so.  I can't vouch for their condition, but
they've been stored together so blowing one as a test roll should tell
you something about the other 7.

I'll drop them in an envelope to anyone who thinks that they have a
use for them (I'd prefer something more noble than practice dummy for
the continental US.

g.

Replies: Reply from Mark Cohen <markc@binaryfaith.com> (Re: [Leica] [Free] 8 rolls Fuji 1600 Super HG color print film.)