Subject: Re: [Leica] National Air & Space Museum - Dulles Annex (Noctimages)
From: "David W. Almy" <dalmy@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 09:19:36 -0500

All,

I actually have a few Leica photos on display in the new museum. They are in
the new business aviation exhibit, which my organization sponsored. I'll try
to get them posted online so that I can describe how they were made (M6/M7).
Until then, you'll have to visit. Odd to admit, but I haven't been out there
to see them yet.

David W. Almy
Annapolis