Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 6 Keeping in touch
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 23:04:52 -0500

By the end of Friday, exhibitors at PMA are pretty frazzled.  As I was
going back to the Sony booth to check out the story on CRT monitors I
saw this woman and the juxtaposition with the art work.  To get to her
level I pulled up a chair directly across from her, set up the shot and
fired off three frames.  She never noticed me four feet away.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2134779&size=lg

If you go about your business, most people will never even notice you
are there.

Comments always welcome.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com