Subject: RE: digital lenses was: Re: [Leica] Digital Bessa RF
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 08:54:27 -0500

I on the other hand seems to get better results (in terms
of resolution and shadow details) with 35mm film more often than
not, although more often than not, my 6 mpix digital DSLR
produces results that are good enough.  That, plus the
instant feedback, means that when I shoot for pay, I go
with the DSLR.

- - Phong