Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo restoration recommendations
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:12:11 -0600

Kyle

From what I have seen Sonny do, if he can't fix it then nobody can.

Gene

                      Kyle Cassidy
                      <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>            To:       "'leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us'"
                      Sent by:                             <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        cc:
                      -alto.ca.us                         Subject:  [Leica] Photo restoration recommendations

                      02/18/2004 10:57 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Hey kids -- I have a Very Important Photograph which has dropped itself in
my lap and needs restoration. It appears to have been made in the 1970's on
that same color paper my grandparents were using at the time as this photo
and all the photos of me at the zoo from 1974 look exactly the same now,
which is to say mostly majenta. I've made a high quality digital file but
it
needs to be meticulously hand colored I think. It's beyond my capacity and,
I sadly believe, even those of Sonny Carter.

Money is _not_ an issue here, only quality. Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Kyle

Replies: Reply from "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@aol.com> (Re: [Leica] Photo restoration recommendations)