Subject: [Leica] Re: PayPal rant
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:22:10 -0600

I wrote a while back about PayPal:

>Finally, today, they said they no longer wanted to do business with
>us, and they'd hold our $$ for 6 months before refunding it.

Out of the blue, we got another email.  After the one that said our account
was closed, they didn't want to do business with us, and there was no
appeal.  This one said they had finally reviewed the documents that we had
faxed them, decided we were legitimate, and our account was back open.  Oh,
and sorry for the delay in reviewing our material.  Huh?  Previously we had
spoken with somebody that said they had reviewed it and they were nixing our
account.

Anyway...  We ended up with our money now.  Only a month later.  I'm less
than thrilled with their customer service.  But at least they're no longer
trying to cheat us out of our money.

All's well that ends well, I suppose.  What a headache.

Eric