Subject: Re: [Leica] photo exhibit: backstage
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:03:58 -0800

Liam Maloney said:
Subject: [Leica] photo exhibit: backstage

> I'd like to invite those of you in the Montreal area
> to check out my first public photo exhibit. The show
> is called "Backstage / en coulisses" and features 3
> months worth of reportage behind the scenes at
> Montreal cultural events.<<<<<<<

 Hey mon ami Liam CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Well done, if it were summer I'd pop over the mountains and Prairies be at
the opening. However, make sure you read my lips..... "I DO NOT DO WINTER
ANYMORE!" ;-)

And I avoid snow and cold as much as possible. However, I have been known to
suffer considerably for right amount of coinage!  ;-)  A suggestion, why not
make some pictures and post them so all those who couldn't make it for the
opening and in particular a swig from your
flask of fine single malt scotch, can see what the exhibition looked like.
:-)

Good on you as it's always nice to have an exhibition and in particular the
first which I know you'll never forget.  Well done to all those involved in
the photo project.
ted