Subject: [Leica] FS: Rapidwinder: Digilux 1
From: David C Mason <dcm@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 18:26:38 -0500

I have the following two items for sale:

New black TA Rapidwinder, hardly used. Worked great on my M7 but I just
don't use it enough. Will fit on an M6 as well. $400

Digilux 1 in great condition. I have all the cables, an extra battery,
a desktop battery charger, and a couple extra memory cards. Everything
is in great condition and has server me well but its time to move up.
$600 for the lot.

Email me off list

Dave