Subject: [Leica] quad print question
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:05:28 +0100

Hello,
Help would be greatly apreciated on the following subject.
I have to produce a black and white print from a colour negative.
A shop in my neigbourhood produces very sparkling looking quad prints.
The scan i made earlier for this i just converted to greyscale getting this
result.
http://www.leica-gallery.net/apekop/image-52970.html
What is the best option just send the greyscale file to the printer or
convert the original scan to something else?
Thanks
simon jessurun
amsterdam