Subject: Re: [Leica] Whiston Northamptonshire
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:02:06 -0800

On 2004-02-20 <graham@geebeephoto.com (Graham Battison)> thoughtfully wrote:

>http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Whiston.html

Oh boy - very nice. I look at that big cloud, and it's flat gray, and wonder if
something other than TCN would be able to give a feeling of the greater
complexity that is almost certainly there.

I've had this experience on several occasions - where I shoot a scene and find
the grays I saw in the clouds were not rendered well onto film.

I've never really gone out with a variety of films and filters on one of our few
days with real puffy clouds to explore this.

Now I think I'll give it a shot.

Once again - thank you for posting. It's a sure-fire moment of peace when I open
up one of your images of the English country-side.

Thank you,

Adam

Replies: Reply from Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] Whiston Northamptonshire)