Subject: RE: [Leica] Reasons to use film
From: Tim Atherton <timatherton@theedge.ca>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 17:06:00 -0700

Because I just did a weeks magazine reportage/documentary shoot - all on
8x10 film (and some 4x5) film and the magazine thinks it's the greatest
thing since sliced bread... the publisher emailed me the other day and wants
to buy some prints (at gallery rates) for himself because he thinks the big
prints look so cool... (none of that fuzzy digital stuff :-)  )

tim

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] Reasons to use film)