Subject: Re: [Leica] Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC1
From: Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 01:05:13 -0800

At 6:53 AM +0000 2/22/04, Frank Dernie wrote:
>Some people prefer the sound of their stereo with the "loudness"
>button pressed ;-)
>Frank
>
>On Sunday, February 22, 2004, at 12:24  am, Allen Graves wrote:
>
>>Maybe we're talking corporate taste-say Canon glass+Fuji Velvia vs.
>>Agfa RSX + Leica glass. Definitely 2 different looks, one bright
>>and highly (or sometimes over-)saturated, one more "natural". It's
>>all amatter of "Taste".
>>
>>Allen

Frank, what are you doing up at 6:53am on a Sunday morning wondering
about the settings on peoples home audio setups? :-)

In view of which we went out last night to a great performance of
Jacques Brel is Alive and Well etc. with some friends, after which we
came home and I located and played a multi-disc set of LP's that I
probably  haven't listened to in 20 years. A warm and appropriately
intimate sound.

Has something to do with film and digital, of which I shot both
today. Sunny, warm, and cherry trees starting to bloom. Hardly time
to LUGalize.

- --
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design