Subject: Re: [Leica] A funny thing happened on the way to ... (wedding)
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 10:34:42 +0100 (MET)

Jerry,

Actually, I think it would make one. I'm not the person to do it, but I
did feel the itch to do a longer, in-depth story.

Not mine line-of-business anymore. Wish it was, maybe I should switch
back. Soon the kids will fly the coup ...

Daniel

Message from Mike Durling <durling@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] A funny thing happened on the way to ... (wedding))
Message from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] A funny thing happened on the way to ... (wedding))