Subject: [Leica] Jim Laurel's Laos & Vietnam
From: Craig Semetko <csemetko@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 07:55:00 -0800

These shots are really excellent, Jim. What leaps out to me are three
things: your obvious ability to get close to the subject matter--really
right in the middle of things, your great use of lighting--the
portraits really show this, and the sense of motion and activity you
achieved so well. Really good work. Thanks for posting them.

Cheers,

Craig