Subject: [Leica] photo critique requested
From: Howard Sanner <flagstad@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 21:24:54 -0500

	Please have a look at

http://www.mindspring.com/~flagstad/lawson/

These are pictures I took on 16 Feb 2004 while master horn
builder Walter Lawson repaired one of my horns.

	I'm still trying to get this decisive moment business. Did I
manage it in any of these? Ted? Tina? Anybody? (I realize the
first and last pictures are throw aways.)

	All comments and suggestions greatly appreciated. Unlike some who
send these kinds of posts, I wouldn't ask if I didn't really want
to know.

	Thanks.

					Howard Sanner
					flagstad@mindspring.com