Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: tapas (WAS: Nathan's PAW 8: This and that, from Spain)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 21:33:46 -0800

Nathan Wajsman said:

> I can also very much confirm your observations re the night life. My
> favorite restaurant in Seville opens at 8.30 pm.<<

Hi Nathan,
Thank goodness for the late restaurant and night life hours in Spain. Other
wise during the '92 Summer Olympics in Barcelona we'd have starved to death
many days, I should say nights after we had finished transmitting photos.

Many a night we rapped at 11.30 - 12.00 then went to a restaurant near the
media village that was open until at least dawn and still serving "supper!"
Not to forget excellent wines and liqueurs. ;-)

One night I was served my supper, a huge paella at 3 a.m. and still had to
catch a bus to the rowing events at 5.30!   A.M. that is. :-) Oh yeah and
get a bit of sleep time also.;-)

ted

Message from Jim Laurel <jplaurel@nwlink.com> (Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 8: This and that, from Spain)
Message from Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl> ([Leica] Re: tapas (WAS: Nathan's PAW 8: This and that, from Spain))