Subject: RE: [Leica] low light practise on neopan 1600
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 19:44:55 -0500

Simon
This one:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/apekop/image-61222.html

proves that you are hitting your focus with the Noctilux.  The other
images prove that you are hitting wonderful moments.  However, the other
images display subject movement so you were obviously pushing the limits
of shutter speed.  It is almost all there, I think that you just have to
shoot a lot more frames: catching movements of a small child just as
they come to a stop is really difficult to predict.  Once upon a time
almost sixteen years ago I might shoot two or three rolls in a twenty
minute period; there might be five or ten really good images over a two
year period when the light dropped to a few bulbs in a socket.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com