Subject: Re: [Leica] A Grudging Concession to Digital, Made With Regret
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 04:33:57 +0000

Marc James Small wrote:

 > I recognze that
 > I cannot crop as I am accustomed to do on an enlarger

You soon will be cropping like the old days, and doing more and more of
your work digitally. The freedom and control it gives you is much more
than the darkroom ever was, and once you get into it you will find that.
Just to be able to alter the colour of a small area, or dog in just an
eye etc. etc.

But beware, you are learning all over again!

Gerry

- --
Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com