Subject: RE: [Leica] Embedded Brit journalists will receive Iraq Campaign medal
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:25:34 -0500

Damn, I forgot - This isn't a photography list; this isn't a
photojournalism list; this isn't a list on which a broadrange of
interesting topics are discussed; this is a list for people who own
Leica cameras and are only interested in seeing photos taken with those
cameras, and discussing problems such as how to load the camera, how to
adjust the rangefinder when it's out of whack, and what lens from among
those released in May of 1953 does better when shooting sheets of
newspaper tacked to the wall. ;-)