Subject: Re: [Leica] New LUGger
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:14:24 -0800

On 2004-02-25 <gmckean@nyc.rr.com (gregory mckean)> thoughtfully wrote:

>http://www.gregorymckean.com/Mexico%20Music.htm

I enjoyed looking through this set. I don't know how to be constructive,
however.

It's difficult to identify different images, however I liked the trombone player
with the green (2nd row middle) and the dancing girl (bottom row middle) and the
last image of the musician with the bass over his shoulder.

Interesting use of color although there is a one-note quality to them.  Still,
they are filled with motion and vigor intensity.

And I would enjoy seeing them printed, framed, and on a wall so I could see them
more clearly.

I don't think this helps you become a better photographer but it's my own
reactions to  your work.

Adam Bridge