Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: It's so easy..
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:29:54 -0500

At 02:36 PM 2/25/2004 -0800, you wrote:

>Tina, do you sell your Piezo prints in galleries?

Yes, I do.  And through the internet.

>Any objections / snobbery
>from buyers, because they aren't silver prints?

There are a few galleries that do not accept digital prints, but since most
of the master darkroom printers have switched to digital, almost all
galleries will accept them now.  (Just don't call the giclée!!  My
prejudice - I hate that term!)  I include a statement that the prints are
printed on archival paper with archival inks, with the year-permanence
estimate based on Wilhelm's research and a caution to keep them out of
direct sunlight, as you would any fine print.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Re: It's so easy..)