Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: It's so easy..
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 08:27:44 -0500

At 07:29 PM 2/25/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>  Or haven't you noticed that a nice jet ink print printed on good paper
> with obscenely expensive inks (a recent magazine estimated the cost of
> Epson inks at $99.00 a pound) cost more than a conventional print?
>
>Sam S

Not if you use one of the continuous flow ink systems or one of the big
printers that takes huge cartridges.  I use much less paper to get a good
print in the lightroom than I did in the darkroom.  As darkrooms become
scarce, darkroom paper and chemicals will only increase in cost.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Message from Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@charter.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: It's so easy..)